Done and ongoing
- Client Project manager at Agnico Eagle Finland Oy TSF NP4 project phase 1A. 60ha and 1Mm3 earth moving in dam construction. Structures included moraine, geosynthetics and membranes, filters, transitions, rockfill, intrumentations, bottom drainages, tailings and water pipelines and other high-end engineering (2019-2021)
- Contractor Project manager at Boliden Kevitsa mine TSF A upstream raise, 800000m3 rockfill, filter&transition layers, geosynthetics (2021-2022)
- Contractor Project manager at Boliden Kevitsa mine wasterock area closure pilots, 3 different pilot structures, 3ha (2021)
- Contractor Project manager at Boliden Kevitsa mine TSF A buttress structure, 300000m3 rockfill and instrumentation lengthening & protecting (2022)
- Client General Supervisor and Consultant at Finnish Minerals Group c/o Sokli Oy Sokli mining project, Po and REE minerals, Construction of 3 warehouses, logging facility, office & accommodation buildings, supporting geology & geophysics, environmental monitoring etc. (2021-)
- Client Consultant SHEC systems, General Supervisor on construction projects, Consultant on hydrogeology instrumentation projects at Anglo American Sakatti Mining Oy (2022-)
- Consultant to Latitude 66 Cobalt Oy, pre feasibility / constructibility & opportunity workshops (2023-)
- Consultant to Rupert Resources Finland Oy, Pahtavaara dam re-organizing the files and historical material, update dam safety system and clarify what has been done during the TSF lifetime(2023-)
Agnico Eagle Finland Oy operates Kittilä gold mine. Tailinger has been project manager at NP4 tailings facility construction project phase 1A.
Sokli Oy is a member of Finnish Minerals Group, wholly owned by the State of Finland. Group manage the State mining industry shareholdings and strive to develop the Finnish value chain of lithium-ion batteries. Tailinger has provided the bidding, contracting and supervision services for Sokli project.
Arctic Infra Oy is the most wanted civil contractor on lapland. Tailinger has provided project management for dam construction and waste rock area projects at Kevitsa mine, calculation services, planning and general support for whole variety of different projects elsewhere in Finland and Sweden.
Geosynt is the leading provider of geosynthetic services in Finland. Tailinger provides an innovative and agile project management services for infrastructure and environmental projects. The use of geosynthetics in many projects can provide a solution alongside natural materials due to its availability, process ability or technical properties. Innovative products can also be used to solve operational and capacity problems.